Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies are the easiest way to satisfy your craving—STAT—without overheating your kitchen or making a big mess.
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, melted
- ¼ c. packed brown sugar
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1½ c. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¾ c. chocolate chips
- ⅓ c. chopped walnuts
- In a medium bowl whisk together melted butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla and whisk until incorporated. Add flour, baking soda, and salt and stir until just combined.
- Place a small piece of parchment in the basket of an air fryer, making sure there is still room around the edges to allow air flow. Working in batches, use a large cookie scoop, about 3 tablespoons, and scoop dough onto parchment, leaving 2” between each cookie, press to flatten slightly.
- Bake in air fryer at 350° for 8 minutes. Cookies will be golden and slightly soft. Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com