Cranberry Brie Pull-Apart Bread
Sweet, savory, AND cheesy.
- 1 large boule
- ½ c. (1 stick) melted butter
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (8-oz.) wheel Brie, cut into thin strips
- 1 (15-oz.) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a serrated knife, crosshatch boule, slicing every inch in both directions and making sure not to slice all the way through the bottom.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, thyme, and rosemary and season with salt and pepper. Brush boule with butter mixture, making sure to get inside crosshatches.
- Stuff each crosshatch with Brie and cranberry sauce and wrap bread completely in foil.
- Bake until cheese is melty and bread is warm and toasty, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes, then serve.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com