Tomato, Peach, and Burrata Salad
Serves 6Summer on a plate...simple to throw together, but so fresh and flavorful!
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic or champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- red pepper flakes
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1½ -2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved if large
- 2-3 peaches, sliced into wedges
- 1 cup pitted fresh cherries
- 8 ounces burrata cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup toasted pumpkin seeds (or other nut/seed) (or other nut/seed)
- To make the vinaigrette: combine all ingredients in a glass jar and whisk until smooth. Taste and adjust the chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl toss the tomatoes, peaches, and cherries with ⅓ of the dressing. Let sit 15 minutes at room temperature or up to 4 hours in the fridge.
- Break the balls of burrata around the salad. Drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette and top with pumpkin seeds and additional fresh herbs. Serve with grilled or toasted bread.
All rights and material belong to owners halfbakedharvest.com