Goat Cheese Appetizer with Honey, Fig & Pistachios
Goat Cheese Appetizer with Honey, Fig & Pistachios- This is my "go-to" easy appetizer. So many people have asked for the recipe...but here's the beauty...you don't even need a recipe!
- 1 medium fresh goat cheese log approx. 11 oz.
- ¼ cup roasted pistachios chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fig spread like Dalmatia brand
- crackers or bread for serving
- On a small plate, spread out the chopped pistachios, Roll goat cheese on the pistachios to coat top and sides. Transfer to a serving tray.
- Drizzle honey over cheese log
- In a microwave safe dish, add the fig spread (or Fig Jam), heat in microwave for 10 seconds. Drizzle over cheese log. Serve with crackers or bread.
All rights and material belong to owners simplehealthykitchen.com