Brie & Green Bean Bundles
Who needs green bean casserole when you've got these bundles of joy? Perfect for last-minute potlucks, these are sure to please the brie-lovers in your life.
- 1 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1 (8-oz.) tube refrigerated Crescent dough
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (9.5-oz.) wheel brie, cut into small squares
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375° and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook green beans until bright green, 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove from water and place into a bowl of ice water. Drain.
- Unroll crescent dough and divide into triangles and place on prepared baking sheet. Top with a slice of brie and small bunch of green beans. Wrap tip of triangle over green beans and press to seal. Brush with melted butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until golden and crescents are baked through, about 20 minutes.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com