Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
If spinach-artichoke dip is one of those things you get really excited about at a party but you feel like it takes too much effort, this slow-cooker version is for you.
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 10-oz.) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained, or 10 oz. fresh chopped spinach
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese
- ¾ c. mozzarella, shredded
- ½ c. Parmesan, grated
- ½ c. whole Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp. dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pita chips, tortilla chips, and/or sliced veggies for serving
- Place all the ingredients into a slow cooker and stir to combine. Cover and cook on low heat for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, stir until ingredients are well combined, and transfer the dip to the vessel of your choice. Serve warm with tortilla or pita chips, and a selection of sliced veggies.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com