Baked Corn Casserole
Baked Corn Casserole is a classic Southern side at holiday dinners, and we can totally see why.
- ½ c. finely ground cornmeal
- ½ c. butter, melted and cooled, plus more for pan
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ c. whole milk
- ¼ c. heavy cream
- 2 c. frozen corn, defrosted and drained
- 2 (8-oz.) cans creamed corn
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. smoked or spanish paprika
- 2 tbsp. chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375° and butter the inside of a medium baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix cornmeal and butter until smooth. Whisk in sugar, eggs, milk and heavy cream until incorporated. Fold in corn and creamed corn and season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Pour into prepared baking dish and bake uncovered for 1 hour, or until center is set and top is golden. Garnish with chives and let cool 10 minutes before serving.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com