Sticky Honey Garlic Pork
Thinly sliced pork is sautéd with a homemade homemade honey garlic sauce that gets all sorts of sticky in the best ways. Serve over a bed of rice for the perfect meal!
- 1 pound thin boneless pork chops, cut into ¼ inch strips
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, sesame oil and crushed red pepper until combined.
- Heat the olive oil over high heat in a large skillet. Add the thinly sliced pork to the pan and quickly sauté on each side for a couple minutes. Remove the pork from the pan.
- Add the sauce to the skillet and reduce the heat to medium-low. Allow the sauce to simmer and thicken for about 5 minutes. Add the pork back into the sauce and toss to coat. Cook for a few minutes more, or until the pork is cooked through and coated in the sauce. The sauce also thickens up quite a bit once the heat is off.
- Serve on a bed of rice with fresh cilantro and lime wedges. Enjoy!
All rights and material belong to owners kjandcompany.co