Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
Upgrade your cookie game with this Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie.
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter, softened
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- ¾ c. packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1¾ c. all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1¼ c. semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- Flaky sea salt, to finish
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Caramel sauce, warmed, for serving
- Chocolate syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 10" cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined. Fold in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread dough into skillet in an even layer. Top with remaining ¼ cup chocolate chips and sprinkle with flaky sea salt. Bake until edges are golden, 20 to 24 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream, warm caramel sauce, and chocolate syrup, if desired.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com