Brûléed Brie Crostini
Meet our new favorite party food.
- 1 baguette, cut into ½"-thick slices
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ c. cherry jam
- 1 (8-oz.) wheel brie, cut into ⅓"-thick pieces
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spread bread with a thin layer of butter and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake bread until toasted and golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Spread toast with jam. Place a slice of brie on top, trimming to fit as needed. Sprinkle brie with 1 scant teaspoon granulated sugar.
- Using a kitchen torch, caramelize sugar. Serve immediately.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com