PB&J Overnight Oats
Remember way back before #OvernightOats took over social media?? So sad for us back then
- 2 c. old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 c. milk
- 1 tbsp. honey
- ⅓ c. unsweetened peanut butter
- ¼ c. strawberry jam
- 1 c. chopped strawberries
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together oats, milk, honey, and peanut butter until combined. Cover and place in fridge to let set, at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- Divide mixture among four jars or bowls.
- Top each portion with ¼ cup strawberries and 2 tablespoons jam.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com