Air Fryer Banana Blueberry Muffins
Do you know...the muffin man? We don't either—but we do know you can make Banana Blueberry Muffins in your #airfryer!
- ¾ c. all-purpose flour
- ¾ c. whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 3 large overripe bananas
- 1 large egg
- ¾ c. packed light brown sugar
- ⅓ c. vegetable oil
- ¼ c. sour cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. fresh or frozen blueberries (unthawed if frozen)
- 14 banana chips
- In a medium bowl, whisk all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas witha fork. Add egg, brown sugar, oil, sour cream, and vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Fold in blueberries.
- Scoop batter with a 2.5-oz. scoop or ⅓-cup measuring cup into 14 silicone muffin liners. Top with 1 banana chip.
- Working in batches, in an air-fryer basket, arrange filled muffin liners, spacing about ½" apart. Cook at 350° for 7 minutes. Tent tops with foil to prevent overbrowning, then continue to cook until puffed and a tester inserted into center comes out clean, 5 to 7 minutes more.
- Transfer muffins to a wire rack and let cool.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com