Fried Chicken Wings
These were made to be drenched in your fave sauce.
- 2 lb. chicken wings
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. mustard powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- Rinse wings under cold water then pat dry with paper towels. Place wings on a baking sheet lined with a cooling rack then season wings on both sides with salt and pepper. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together flour and spices then season with salt and pepper. Working one at a time, coat chicken in flour mixture.
- In a large pot over medium heat, heat 2” oil until shimmering (about 350°) Working in batches, fry chicken until deeply golden and cooked through, 8 minutes.
- Drain on a paper towel lined plate. Serve warm.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com