Chorizo and Potato Tostadas with Fried Eggs
Fried chorizo and potatoes served on crispy tortillas and topped with salsa verde and fried eggs!
- 8 small corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons oil (or lard, bacon grease, butter)
- 1 pound chorizo
- 1 onion, diced (optional)
- 1 pound potatoes, diced ½ inch thick
- 4 eggs
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, sliced
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat add the tortillas, one at a time, and fry until lightly golden brown and crispy on both sides, before setting aside on paper towels.
- Add the chorizo and onion and cook until the chorizo turns lightly brown and gets all nice and crispy on the edges, about 6-10 minutes, before setting aside.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and cook until golden brown and crispy, about 10 minutes, before mixing in the chorizo and onions.
- Crack the eggs into the pan and fry as desired.
- Assemble the tostadas and enjoy!
All rights and material belong to owners closetcooking.com