Raviolis With Creamy Harissa Sauce - Dash of Mandi
Trader Joe’s roasted cauliflower and cheese raviolis with creamy harissa sauce and mini pepper slices, so flavorful and easy!
- 1 (8.8 oz) container of Trader Joe’s roasted cauliflower and cheese raviolis, or raviolis of choice
- 1 & ½ tbsp harissa paste
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ cup mini peppers, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped parsley for topping, optional
- Cook raviolis according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, start the sauce by adding olive oil to a skillet over medium heat.
- Add sliced peppers and let cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic and let cook another 40 seconds to a minute, stirring around frequently.
- Add cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper and mix around.. then quickly add the harissa paste and tomato paste.
- Whisk in the coconut cream and reduce heat to medium low.
- Let cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring around frequently. Sauce should be smooth and creamy.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if need be.
- Toss raviolis in sauce.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley if desired and enjoy!
All rights and material belong to owners dashofmandi.com