Sheet-Pan Burrata Caprese Gnocchi
If this Sheet Pan Burrata Gnocchi doesn't set the mood, we don't know what will. Impress your sweet heart this #ValentinesDay.
- 4 red, orange, or yellow bell peppers, roughly chopped
- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh gnocchi
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 oz. burrata, torn into pieces
- ½ c. fresh basil leaves, torn
- 1½ tbsp. balsamic glaze (1/4 c. balsamic vinegar simmered for about 10 minutes)
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 425º. Add bell peppers, gnocchi, and garlic to a large sheet pan and toss to coat with 2 tablespoons oil, salt and pepper to taste, and red pepper flakes.
- Roast for 30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until peppers are totally softened and gnocchi have started to brown.
- Top with burrata and basil and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and balsamic glaze.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com