Can't decide between buffalo chicken, spinach artichoke, jalapeño popper, or pizza dip? Good news... YOU DON'T HAVE TO!
- FOR THE BISCUIT DIPPERS & BASE DIP
- Cooking spray for pan
- 2 (16.3-ounce) cans of refrigerated biscuits
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 (8-ounce) blocks of softened cream cheese
- 6 c. shredded mozzarella
- FOR BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
- 1½ c. shredded cooked chicken
- ¼ c. buffalo sauce
- 1 tbsp. ranch dressing
- Blue cheese crumbles for topping
- Freshly shopped chives for topping
- FOR SPINACH-ARTICHOKE DIP
- ¾ c. baby spinach
- ⅓ c. sour cream
- ½ c. chopped artichoke hearts
- FOR JALAPEÑO POPPER DIP
- 4 slices, crumbled cooked bacon
- ⅓ c. sour cream
- 2 mince jalapeños
- FOR PIZZA DIP
- ½ c. pizza sauce
- ¼ c. shredded mozzarella
- ¼ c. mini pepperoni
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning
- Torn fresh basil for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces and pinch edges together to form a ball. Place biscuits around edges of prepared baking sheet and then in lengthwise and crosswise lines down the middle to create four separate quadrants.
- Brush biscuits with melted butter and top with garlic powder and Parmesan.
- MAKE BASE DIP:
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and mozzarella until combined.
- MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP:
- Transfer about a quarter of the base dip to a medium bowl, then mix in chicken, Buffalo sauce, and ranch. Scrape into a quadrant with spatula.
- MAKE SPINACH-ARTICHOKE DIP:
- Transfer another quarter of the base dip to a medium bowl, then stir in spinach, sour cream, and artichokes. Transfer to a quadrant.
- MAKE PIZZA DIP:
- Transfer another quarter of base dip to an empty quadrant. Spoon pizza sauce over dip, then sprinkle with more mozzarella, pepperoni, and Italian seasoning.
- MAKE JALAPEÑO POPPER DIP:
- Add sour cream, most of the bacon (save some for topping!), and jalapeños to remaining base dip and stir. Transfer to last quadrant.
- Bake until biscuits are golden and cheese is melty, 30 minutes.
- Top Buffalo Chicken Dip with blue cheese and chives. Top Spinach-Artichoke Dip with parsley. Top Jalapeño Popper Dip with remaining bacon crumbles. Top Pizza Dip with basil.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com