Oreo Crumb Cake
Oreo Crumb Cake is a coffee cake made with everyone’s favorite cookie! A moist white cake is loaded with crushed Oreos and finished with a crumbly cookies and cream topping!
- 1½ cups sifted
- 2 teaspoon
- ½ teaspoon
- 1 cup
- ½ cup
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 crushed
- Crumb Topping
- ½ cup
- ½ cup packed
- 6 tablespoons cold salted butter cubed
- 4 divided
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar for sprinkling on cooled cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment so that you have about some that hangs over the sides of the pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- ½ cups all-purpose flour,2 teaspoon baking powder,½ teaspoon salt
- In a separate mixing bowl. Whisk together the sugar, oil, eggs, yogurt, and vanilla until well combined.
- cup granulated sugar,½ cup vegetable oil,3 large eggs,¾ cup Greek yogurt,1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix together with a rubber spatula. Then fold in the crushed cookies.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
All rights and material belong to owners pinchofyum.com