Aperol Negroni Sour Cocktail
Sweet & sour, slightly bitter, and egg white fluffy, my Aperol Negroni Sour is sure to titillate all your senses.
- 1 ½ oz Gin
- 1 ½ oz Aperol
- ¾ oz Elderflower Liqueur
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 1 Egg White
- Orange Slice, for garnish
- Add the gin, aperol, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, and egg white to a cocktail shaker.
- ½ oz Gin,1 ½ oz Aperol,¾ oz Elderflower Liqueur,1 oz Lemon Juice,1 Egg White
- Dry shake for 20 seconds before adding ice and shaking for another 30 seconds vigorously.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass with ice and add a slice of orange to garnish!
All rights and material belong to owners emilylaurae.com