Baked Chicken Drumsticks
Your dinner plans are made.
- ¼ c. low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 chicken drumsticks (about 3 lbs.)
- In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, oil, garlic, and lemon juice. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Add drumsticks and toss to coat. Refrigerate and let marinate at least 30 minutes and up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place chicken on a large baking sheet and bake until golden and internal temperature reaches 165°, 20 to 25 minutes, flipping halfway through.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com