Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls
MAPLE BACON CINNAMON ROLLS!!!! Sorry for yelling, but these are genius! Careful cause you might the whole batch.
- Cooking spray, for baking dish
- 10 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 (17.5 oz) can refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. butter, softened
- ¾ c. powdered sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla ex
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until slightly crispy, turning halfway through, about 5 minutes. Brush bacon generously with the maple syrup and let cook until the syrup thickens and glazes the bacon, about 30 seconds more.
- Separate cinnamon rolls, then unroll each roll. Place 2 slices of bacon end to end on unrolled cinnamon rolls, then re-roll. Repeat until all cinnamon rolls are re-rolled and place in prepared baking dish. Bake until cinnamon rolls are golden and no longer doughy, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make frosting: In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and butter and beat until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth. Gradually add milk to loosen icing, if needed.
- Frost cinnamon rolls and serve warm.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com