Everything Bagel Crusted Salmon
Plus a side salad with all the fixin's.
- 4 (6-oz.) skin-on salmon fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. spicy harissa paste
- 3 tbsp. everything bagel seasoning
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1½ oz. cream cheese (about 3 tbsp.), softened
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped, divided
- ¼ c. coarsely chopped fresh dill, divided
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice, divided
- 12 oz. arugula
- 6 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 mini cucumber, sliced into ¼"-thick rounds
- 1 tbsp. drained capers, coarsely chopped
- 1 oz. thin bagel chips
- Arrange a rack in center of oven; preheat to 450°. Place a large cast-iron skillet on rack to preheat.
- Pat salmon dry; season all over with 1 teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper. Spread harissa onto salmon flesh. Sprinkle each fillet with everything bagel seasoning.
- Carefully remove skillet from oven and drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil. Arrange salmon in skillet skin side down. Bake until flesh becomes opaque and easily flakes with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk cream cheese, half of shallot, 1 tablespoon dill, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons water, and remaining 1 tablespoon oil until smooth; season with a pinch of salt. In another small bowl, soak remaining shallots with remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, toss arugula, tomato, cucumber, capers, marinated shallots, and remaining 3 tablespoons dill. Add half of dressing, toss to combine, and top with bagel chips.
- Divide salmon among plates. Serve with salad and remaining dressing alongside.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com