Greek Chickpea Salad
If you love classic Greek salad, you've gotta try this.
- ½ c. 2% or whole-milk Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh dill, plus more for serving
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (15-oz.) cans chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed, cut into ½"-wide strips
- ½ small red onion, cut into ½"-wide strips
- ½ English cucumber, quartered lengthwise, thinly sliced (about 1½ c.)
- 1 c. halved grape tomatoes
- ¾ c. crumbled feta, plus more for serving
- ½ c. pitted Kalamata olives, halved
- In a large bowl, whisk yogurt, dill, oil, lemon juice, garlic, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper until smooth. Add chickpeas, bell pepper, onion, cucumber, feta, olives, and ½ teaspoon salt and toss to coat.
- Top with more feta and dill before serving.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com