Lemon-Blueberry Dutch Baby
Our favorite thing to wake up to.
- 3 large eggs
- ¾ c. (90 g.) all-purpose flour
- ¾ c. whole milk
- 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- ½ c. fresh or frozen blueberries
- Lemon curd and confectioners' sugar, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place a medium cast-iron skillet in oven to preheat.
- In a blender, blend eggs, flour, milk, granulated sugar, lemon zest, and salt until smooth and foamy, about 2 minutes.
- Place butter in preheated skillet and return to oven until butter is melted, 3 to 5 minutes. Carefully pour batter into center of skillet. Top with blueberries.
- Bake Dutch baby until golden brown and puffed, 20 to 23 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Top with lemon curd and dust with confectioners’ sugar.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com