Perfect Pan-Fried Potatoes are even better than French fries. The best part? They're ready in 20 minutes!
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp. garlic powder (optional)
- ½ tsp. chili powder (optional)
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Slice potatoes into coins about ¼” thick. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oils. Add potatoes and season with rosemary, salt and pepper. Cook, undisturbed, until potatoes are golden and crusty underneath, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip potatoes and cook until golden on other sides, 4 to 5 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and chili powder, and continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, about 2 minutes more. Serve warm.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com