Spicy Raspberry Paloma - Heather Christo
Fresno chili gives a little kick to this grapefruit-tequila classic, while the raspberries lend sweetness and the most epic color ever. Cheers!
- 2 teaspoons Fresno Red Chili, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1 cup freshly squeezed Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces Tequila Blanco
- 1 cup chilled club soda
- grapefruit wedges or fresh raspberries to garnish if desired
- In the bottom of two large glasses, divide the raspberries and chili. Muddle well until you have a raspberry-chili pulp.
- Fill both glasses with ice.
- Add the grapefruit juice, the lime juice and the tequila and stir. Top with the chilled club soda and stir well. Garnish with little wedges of grapefruit and serve immediately.
All rights and material belong to owners heatherchristo.com