Jalapeno Watermelon Margarita
This jalapeno watermelon margarita is your new favorite margarita.
- 3 cups pureed watermelon
- ¾ cup tequila
- ½ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and sliced
- 2 limes, thinly sliced
- Habanero sea salt, optional
- In a large pitcher add all the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Gently press some of the jalapenos against the side of the pitcher to release some of their spicinesses.
- Let the margarita chill in the fridge, stir before serving, and pour over ice.
- Optional: rim your glasses with habanero sea salt.
All rights and material belong to owners nutmegnanny.com