Rolo Stuffed Blondies
Decadent doesn't even BEGIN to describe these blondies.
- 1½ Sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1¼ c. sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 20 Rolos, unwrapped
- ½ c. Caramel
- ½ c. melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease an 8"-x-8” cake pan. In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Whisk to combine.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until just incorporated.
- Transfer batter to the prepared baking pan, then place Rolos onto batter, about a ½” apart. Press Rolos into the dough slightly.
- Bake until golden, 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the blondies comes out clean. Let cool, then drizzle with caramel and melted chocolate. Slice into squares and serve.
- Dish, Food, Cuisine, Sweet Rolls, Ingredient, Dessert, Baked goods, Monkey bread, Produce, Staple food,
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com