Key Lime Mojitos
We'll take one with a slice of pie, please.
- ¼ c. crushed graham crackers
- 3 tbsp. simple syrup, plus more for glass
- ¼ c. fresh mint leaves, plus more for serving
- 3 tbsp. fresh Key lime juice
- 4 oz. white rum
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream
- Key lime rounds, for serving
- Place crackers on a plate. Pour simple syrup onto another plate. Dip rims of glasses into simple syrup, then into crackers.
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle mint and lime juice. Fill shaker with ice and add rum, cream, and simple syrup. Vigorously shake until outside of shaker is very frosty, about 20 seconds.
- Fill glasses with ice and strain mojito into prepared glasses. Garnish with more mint and a Key lime round.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com