Tzatziki Potato Salad
There's a secret ingredient in this Tzatziki Potato Salad that'll FOREVER change how you make it
- 1½ lb. baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt, divided
- 2 Persian cucumbers, chopped
- ½ c. chopped dill pickles
- ¼ c. freshly chopped dill
- ½ c. diced red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- Zest of ½ lemon
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp. MSG (optional)
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ⅔ c. whole plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Smoked paprika, for garnish (optional)
- In a large pot, cover potatoes with water and season with 2 teapoons salt. Bring water to a boil and cook until potatoes are easily pierced with a knife, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together all remaining ingredients.
- When potatoes are cooked, drain well and add to bowl while hot. Fold into dressing until well combined and let cool.
- Garnish with paprika before serving, if desired.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com