Strawberry Mezcal Margarita
Mezcal fans—this one's for you.
- Kosher salt or coarse sea salt, for glass
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 to 3 strawberries, hulled, halved, plus more for serving
- 1 tsp. agave syrup
- 2 oz. mezcal
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- ½ oz. fresh lime juice
- Place salt on a shallow plate. Rub a lime wedge around the rim of a rocks glass, then dip into salt.
- In glass, muddle 2 to 3 strawberries with agave. Add mezcal, cointreau, and lime juice. Fill glass with ice and stir to combine.
- Garnish with a strawberry and lime wedge.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com