The Best Tomato Salad
Wondering what to do with all those fresh summer tomatoes? Our simple tomato salad recipe is the best solution, we promise!
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 large garlic clove, grated
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill, plus more for serving
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper, plus more for serving
- 3 large heirloom tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Castelvetrano olives, pitted, halved
- Flaky salt for serving
- In a small bowl mix together the vinegar, garlic, dill, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper, until fully combined.
- On a large platter arrange tomatoes and fennel in a thin layer, slightly overlapping. Sprinkle with the olives and drizzle with prepared dressing. Finish with more fresh dill and flaky salt. Serve immediately.
All rights and material belong to owners