And those crispy edges?! BRB, making this every week now.
- 3 tbsp. plus ½ tsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided, plus more for pan
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (2-oz.) can oil-packed anchovy fillets, oil reserved
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 oz. baby spinach
- All-purpose flour, for surface
- 16 oz. store-bought pizza dough, room temperature
- 1 c. marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 c. ricotta (about 8 oz.)
- ½ c. finely grated Parmesan
- Fresh basil leaves, for serving
- Preheat oven to 500°. In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat 3 tablespoons olive oil. Add garlic, 3 anchovies, and anchovy oil and cook, stirring occasionally, until garlic is caramelized, 5 to 6 minutes. Stir in oregano and red pepper, then transfer to a small bowl.
- In same skillet over medium heat, heat remaining ½ teaspoon olive oil. Cook spinach, stirring occasionally, until just wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- On a lightly floured surface, gently stretch dough with your fingertips. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil, then place dough on sheet. Stretch dough to cover entire sheet. If dough doesn’t stretch completely, let rest 15 minutes and stretch again.
- Spread top of dough with garlic oil. Top with spinach, artichokes, ricotta, and Parmesan.
- Bake flatbread, rotating pan halfway through, until crust is golden brown and crispy, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Let cool slightly. Finely chop more anchovies and sprinkle over flatbread. Top with basil.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com