Cookie Ice Cream Cones
Cookie cone over everything.
- 2¼ c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¾ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ½ c. sugar
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1½ c. mini chocolate chips
- Ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350º and line three large baking sheets with two sheets of parchment. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat together butter and sugars until fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat until combined. Add flour mixture and chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Using a ⅓ cup measure, scoop out six balls of dough and transfer to prepared baking sheets. Flatten into six circles.
- Bake until slightly golden, 10 minutes. Let cool 1 minute, then cut the parchment in half, slide out the bottom piece and place it on top of the cookie. Use a spatula to flip the cookie. Place a piece of Saran Wrap on top of flipped cookie and use a waffle cone to roll the cookie around the cone.
- Transfer to a platter seam-side down and freeze until firm, 1 hour and up to 3 days.
- Remove waffle cones from cookie cones, then scoop ice cream into cones and serve immediately.
Cookie ice cream cones = OMG 😱🍪🍦Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/LsEi8jJ
Posted by Delish on Sunday, April 23, 2017