Cauliflower Grilled Cheese
This cauliflower grilled cheese makes bread look SO overrated.
- 1 head cauliflower, (to make about 4 cups processed cauliflower)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ c. finely grated Parmesan
- ½ tsp. oregano
- 1½ c. shredded white Cheddar
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Process cauliflower florets in a food processor until the texture resembles rice. Alternatively, you can grate the cauliflower.
- In a medium bowl, combine processed cauliflower, eggs, Parmesan and oregano. Mix until evenly combined then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray then scoop the cauliflower mixture into a small patty on one side of the pan. Repeat to form a second patty on the other side. (These are your “bread” slices.) Press down on both pieces with a spatula and cook until golden underneath, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook until the other sides are golden, about 3 minutes more.
- Top one cauliflower slice with cheese then place the other cauliflower slice on top. Cook until the cheese is melted, about 2 minutes more per side. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
This cauliflower grilled cheese makes bread look SO overrated. Full recipe: http://dlsh.it/T9D9J6H
Posted by Delish on Sunday, April 23, 2017