Big Mac Crunchwrap
These are perfect for a game day snack spread, weekend house party, or fuel after a long night out on the town.
- MAC SAUCE
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 2 tbsp. yellow mustard
- 2 tsp. sweet pickle relish
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ¼ tsp. sweet paprika
- BIG MAC CRUNCHWRAPS
- 1 lb. ground beef
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (10") flour tortillas
- 8 slices American cheese
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped white onion
- 1 dill pickle, sliced into ⅛"-thick slices, or presliced
- ½ c. finely shredded iceberg lettuce
- 20 mini round tortilla chips
- Canola oil, for brushing
- 1 tbsp. melted unsalted butter, cooled
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds
- MAC SAUCE
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, relish, vinegar, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika until smooth. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill until ready to use.
- BIG MAC CRUNCHWRAP
- Portion beef into 8 (2-ounce) balls. Working one at a time, place ball between 2 small sheets of parchment. Using the bottom of a glass or measuring cup, press to a thin 5" circle. Stack patties with parchment, separating each layer.
- Heat a flat-top griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat. Season one side of patty with ⅛ teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper. Working in batches, sear patties 2 minutes, then flip and cook until patties begin to shrink slightly, about 1 minute more. Transfer to a plate and let cool slightly.
- Place a tortilla on a work surface and build Crunchwrap in the following order: 1 slice of American cheese, 1 burger patty, 1 teaspoon Mac sauce, ½ teaspoon onion, 2 pickle slices, 1 tablespoon lettuce, 5 tortilla chips, 1 burger patty, 1 teaspoon Mac sauce, ½ teaspoon onion, 2 pickle slices, 1 tablespoon lettuce, and 1 slice of American cheese. Tightly fold edges of tortilla toward center, creating pleats (it’s okay if some cheese is exposed).
- Reduce heat to medium and brush griddle or skillet with oil. Arrange Crunchwrap seam side down and cook until tortilla is golden brown and toasted, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining Crunchwraps.
- Arrange Crunchwraps on a platter. Brush with butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with remaining Mac sauce alongside.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com