Tomato Burrata Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Everything you’d expect from a fancy recipe, but made in way less than an hour and all in one pot too!
- 2-3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano (or 1 tablespoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon crushed fennel seed
- kosher salt and black pepper
- chili flakes
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¾ cup shredded whole milk mozzarella
- ¾ cup shredded provolone
- 2-3 balls burrata cheese, at room temperature
- 4-6 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- lots of fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Place the burrata on a kitchen towel and gently wrap it up, let sit to draw out the excess water.
- In a large baking dish or cast iron skillet, toss together the olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, and fennel seeds. Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Bake 15-20 minutes, until the tomatoes are bursting. Mix in the marinara sauce.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the cream cheese with the mozzarella.
- Dollop the cheese mix over the tomatoes. Sprinkle over the provolone, then break the burrata over everything, tearing it into pieces over the dip. Layer on the pepperoni. Bake 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Top with lots of fresh basil. Serve with toasted bread. ENJOY.
All rights and material belong to owners halfbakedharvest.com