Bourbon Cherry Old Fashioned
This bourbon cherry old-fashioned is like welcoming in your Saturday with a giant teddy bear style hug.
- 4-6 fresh cherries, pitted
- juice from half a lime
- dash of orange bitters
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- 2 ounces bourbon, more or less to taste
- fresh mint and cherries for garnish
- Muddle the cherries, lime juice, orange bitters, and honey in a cocktail shaker or glass jar until the cherries are well mashed and have released their juices. Add the bourbon and shake to combine.
- Strain (or not, I leave my cherries in!) into a cocktail glass filled with ice. If desired top with sparking water. Garnish with mint and cherries. DRINK! ?
All rights and material belong to owners halfbakedharvest.com