Amaretto Cherry Margaritas
Fresh sweet dark cherries are muddled with agave and lime juice and mixed with tequila and amaretto. It’s sweet, fresh, and so easy to make.
- Sweet Cherry Italian Margarita
- 5 sweet dark cherries, seeds and stems removed
- ½ oz agave
- ¾ oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1½ oz mezcal or blanco tequila
- 1 oz amaretto liqueur
- Add the cherries, agave, and lime juice to a shaker.
- Muddle the cherries into a pulp, making sure each cherry is fully broken apart.
- Add the mezcal or tequila and amaretto.
- Add a handful of ice and shake for 30 seconds or until the shaker produces cold condensation all around the outside.
- Strain into a cocktail glass filled with ice and garnish with fresh cherries. Cheers!
All rights and material belong to owners butternutbakeryblog.com