Crispy Baked Boursin with Spicy Honey
It’s crispy, it’s cheesy, it’s got the spicy honey kick at the end – on we are getting carried away again.
- Boursin Cheese (I used garlic Herb but any flavor would work)
- Panko Bread crumbs (you MUST use Panko in order to get the cheese crispy enough)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt & Pepper
- Spicy Honey
- Chopped Rosemary
- Preheat your oven to 410 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Set out 3 bowls: fill one with a little flour, one with Panko that’s also been seasoned with salt & pepper and one with a beaten egg
- Take your Boursin cheese out of the foil, and place into the flour making sure all sides are covered well. Dust off the excess, dip into the egg, and then dip into the Panko. Again- very important to cover all sides!
- Carefully place Boursin on the baking sheet and place it into the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crispy brown. If needed, broil for a minute or so to get the outside browned!
- Once out of the oven, drizzle with spicy honey and garnish with chopped rosemary. Enjoy with your favorite crackers! This is gonna be the hit of the party!
All rights and material belong to owners cheesegal.com