Baked Artichokes with Honey Whipped Feta
Baked Artichokes with Honey Whipped Feta: An effortless appetizer to help make entertaining stress-free...so simple, yet so amazingly GOOD!
- 1½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon smoked or regular paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, oregano, rosemary, or a mix
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cans (14 ounces) artichokes hearts in water, halved or quartered
- WHIPPED FETA
- 1 block (8 ounce) feta cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons honey
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- cayenne or chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the Panko bread crumbs, sesame seeds, paprika, dried herbs, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to a shallow bowl. Pour the olive oil into a separate bowl. Add the artichokes and toss well to coat.
- Dredge the artichokes through the crumbs, covering fully. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip and bake another 10-15 minutes, until crisp all around.
- Meanwhile, whip the feta. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy. Add cayenne to taste. The feta can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Serve the baked artichokes with the feta for dipping or drizzle over top. ENJOY!
All rights and material belong to owners halfbakedharvest.com