Cranberry Whipped Feta Dip
Everyone on our staff has already added this to their holiday menus. What are you waiting for?
- ⅓ c. fresh orange juice, plus 1 tsp. finely grated orange zest
- 2 tbsp. honey, divided
- 1 c. fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 sprig thyme plus 2 tsp. chopped thyme leaves
- 6 oz. feta cheese in brine, cut into small cubes
- 1 clove garlic, grated or minced
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. toasted chopped pistachios
- Crackers or crostini, for serving
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk orange juice and 1 tablespoon honey until combined, then bring to a boil. Add cranberries and thyme sprig and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until cranberries burst and become saucy 7 to 8 minutes. Remove thyme and stir in orange zest. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse feta, garlic, red pepper flakes, and chopped thyme until feta is broken up into small crumbs. Add cream cheese and pulse until combined. With motor running, drizzle in oil and blend until mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Transfer whipped feta to a serving bowl. Top with cooled cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with pistachios and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon honey. Serve with crackers alongside.
- Make Ahead: Dip can be made 4 days ahead. Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com