Whipped Feta With Balsamic Roasted Strawberries
Nothing but summer vibes here!
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, stems removed, halved
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 8 oz. feta in brine, drained, cut into small cubes
- 6 oz. mascarpone or cream cheese (about ¾ c.), room temperature
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Chopped fresh basil and crackers or toast, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment. Spread strawberries on prepared sheet. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar and honey. Drizzle over strawberries and toss to combine. Spread in an even layer.
- Roast strawberries until they start to soften and juices release, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, pulse feta until broken up into small crumbs. Add mascarpone and a pinch of pepper and continue to pulse until combined. With the motor running, slowly add oil and blend until smooth and fluffy.
- Transfer whipped feta to a serving bowl. Top with cooled strawberries and basil and drizzle with oil; season with pepper. Serve with crackers alongside.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com