Balsamic Parm Roasted Green Beans
Garlicky, cheesy, and slightly sweet—this spring side rules them all.
- FOR THE GREEN BEANS
- 1 lb. green beans
- 2 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- Cook Stouffer’s Lasagna with Meat & Sauce according to package instructions.
- Make green beans: Preheat oven to 425°. In a large mixing bowl, drizzle green beans with balsamic vinegar and olive oil and add garlic. Season with oregano, pinch of salt and pepper and ¼ cup grated Parmesan and toss until fully coated.
- Transfer green beans to a large baking sheet and bake until tender, 15 minutes, then top with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan.
- Serve lasagna with green beans.