Sheet Pan Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Fresh pizza dough topped with ranch, extra saucy buffalo chicken, 3 cheese, and seasoning...perfect for gameday!
- ½ pound pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- ½ cup buffalo sauce (homemade sauce in notes)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- ½ cup fresh cilantro or parsley, chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, grated
- ½-1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- ⅓ cup ranch dressing (homemade sauce in notes)
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese (optional)
- 1 cup shredded whole milk mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan or asiago cheese
- Position the oven rack in the upper ⅓ portion of your oven. Preheat the oven to 500° F. for at least 30 minutes before baking, preferably 1-2 hours ahead. If you have a baking stone, start preheating it.
- Place the pizza dough on a lightly oiled quarter sheet pan. Gently press the dough until it covers most of the sheet pan. Cover and let sit while you prep the pizza.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, buffalo sauce, chives, parsley, and dill.
- To make the herb seasoning. In a bowl, combine the cilantro/parsley, 1-2 cloves grated garlic, fennel seeds, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- To assemble. Grab the dough and spread on the ranch, you may not need it all. Add a drizzle of buffalo sauce if you'd like, then layer on the chicken and cheeses. Sprinkle the herb seasoning over top.
- Slide into the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes, rotate the pizza, and bake another 3-5 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted. Top the pizza with fresh cilantro, additional buffalo sauce and/or ranch. ENJOY!
All rights and material belong to owners halfbakedharvest.com