Summer Fruit + Honey Whipped Ricotta Crostata
A perfect recipe for Summer Fruit and Honey Whipped Ricotta Crostata.
- 10 sheets phyllo, thawed
- 2 ½ tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 8 ounces whole milk ricotta
- ½ cup honey
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 1 heaping cup blackberries
- 1 heaping cup raspberries
- powdered sugar, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a sheet of phyllo in center of baking sheet and brush with melted butter and top with another sheet of phyllo, slightly turned so the sheets aren’t completely overlapping. Brush sheet of phyllo with butter.
- Repeat step 3 until all phyllo and butter have been used.
- Place a clean, 9” cake pan (that’s lightly greased on the outside) in the center of the phyllo sheets and scrunch the exposed ends towards the center, against the cake pan.