Honey Lime Grilled Corn
If you’re not brushing your grilled corn with this irresistible honey-lime butter, wyd?
- Vegetable oil, for grill
- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- ½ c. (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tsp. finely grated lime zest
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- Prepare a gas or charcoal grill for medium-high heat (alternatively, heat a grill pan over medium-high heat); clean and oil grates and preheat 5 minutes. Grill corn, rotating frequently, until starting to char on all sides, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk butter, jalapeño, garlic, cilantro, honey, oregano, lime zest, lime juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Transfer corn to a 13"-by-9" baking dish. Spread 1 tablespoon honey-lime butter onto each ear of corn. Cover with foil and let sit 5 minutes. Serve with remaining butter alongside.
All rights and material belong to owners delish.com