Grilled Street Corn Hot Dogs
Mexican street corn TOPPED hot dogs = MIND BLOWN
- ½ c. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ¼ c. crumbled queso fresco
- 1 large jalapeño, minced
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- Kosher salt
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 hot dog buns
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. In a small bowl, whisk to combine mayo and lime juice.
- Brush corn all over with vegetable oil. Place on grill and cook, turning occasionally, until charred and tender on all sides, 7 to 8 minutes total. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut corn kernels off cob and place in medium bowl.
- Add queso fresco, jalapeño, and chili powder to bowl with corn. Season with salt and stir to combine.
- Grill hot dogs until warm and charred, about 5 minutes total. Place in buns and top with corn mixture. Drizzle with mayo mixture and garnish with cilantro. Serve with lime wedges on the side for squeezing.