Shrimp Boil Spaghetti
This one-pot spaghetti is the easiest way to make a shrimp boil.
- 2 tbsp. Old Bay
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- ¾ lb. andouille sausage, sliced into coins
- 2 c. fresh corn
- ¾ lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, add 2 tablespoons Old Bay. Add spaghetti and cook according to package directions until al dente. Reserve 1 cup pasta water then drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion and cook until tender, 5 minutes, then stir in andouille until browned. Add corn, shrimp, and reserved pasta water and bring to a simmer.
- Add cooked spaghetti and green onions and toss until combined.