Spicy Calabrian Shrimp
This calabrian shrimp recipe is buttery and garlicky and packed with tremendous flavor, not to mention herby with just the right amount of spice.
- 1½ lbs shrimp peeled and deveined
- 3-4 tbsp Calabrian chili paste
- 10 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup cilantro finely chopped
- 6 tbsp butter salted
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- In a large shallow pan over medium-low heat melt butter. Add olive oil.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant and soft (3-5 minutes). Do not burn the garlic. If it begins to brown, lower the heat.
- Add Calabrian chili paste and cook for another minute. Add half the cilantro and stir to combine.
- In one layer add the shrimp (if all the shrimp don't fit, cook in multiple batches). Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. Sprinkle a little bit of salt on each side. Do not overcook! Shrimp should be juicy not rubbery.
- Top with rest of the cilantro, and serve with crusty bread. Enjoy!
All rights and material belong to owners boldappetite.com